Pepsi Bottling Group
Career Opportunities at PBG
Delivers or installs ordered products to high volume stores, using a tractor/trailer truck. Works with store receiving personnel for acceptance of load. Position includes unloading, pushing/pulling, lifting, loading, bending, reaching, restocking/reloading products, squatting, grasping products ranging from 20-1200 pounds repeatedly over a 10-12 hour shift. Unloads pallets of product from the trailer with an electronic pallet jack, and puts the product in a designated area in the stores’. Generates invoice for customer, performing minor repairs on equipment, collecting applicable payment, and maintaining all paperwork for equipment. Drivers are responsible for all inventory and checking vehicle for proper and safe operating conditions before and after each shift. Some positions are required to not have more than one moving violation in the past 12 months and maintaining a DOT driver log.
Deliver product and execute all promotions
Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
Merchandise all accounts to local standards
Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account Settle cash and reconcile to truck inventory Ensure safety and compliance of load
At least 18 years of age; 21 years or older if CDL is required.
Pass the Drug Test
Pass the background check
Pass the validated Selection Test
MVR Background check
- Must be able and willing to perform physical and manual labor
- Operating trucks requiring a CDL license Class A or B license (for example, performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces, dropping and hooking, operating landing gear)
- Using equipment to aid in hauling loads (for example, operating pallet jacks, using dock plates, hand trucks, breakdowns, stair lifts, climbing equipment, lifting machines, or using load bars and straps)
- Operating a tractor-trailer in different conditions (for example, highway driving, side/local roads, city/country, maneuvering in tight spaces)
- Documenting DOT regulations (for example, reading and comprehending documentation or maintaining current documentation such as medical cards)
- Hauling consumer products and perishable consumer goods (transporting unstable loads, different weights on different trip segments)
- Merchandising products (for example, filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, or eliminating out of stock and out of date products)
- Generating and setting work schedules (for example, determining the priority of work projects, building work schedules, scheduling tasks during the day)
- Serving customers (for example, resolving customer issues, ensuring appropriate communication with store managers, or following up on customer requests)
- Completing basic paperwork (for example, filling out paperwork, completing documentation to turn in to supervisor, or filling out timecards mileage)
Apply with Pepsi Bottling Group Today!